Thursday, December 27, 2007

One of the great Xmas gifts I received this year was a series of scans that was sent by collectors Pat and Doug Wengel. Those scans came from the catalog of the English company Chad Valley, which produced the most beautiful European Disney games before WWII. I will be using those scans to write an article about those treasures for Tomart's Disneyana Update issue 70. I had wanted to cover this subject for a very long while.

By the way, another subject I would love to tackle are the Italian plush dolls produced by Lars. Could any of the Italian readers help me with this?

1 comment:

Vanwall said...

Chad Valley made some wonderful board games before the war - a beautifully illustrated book "Play the Game", by Brian Love from 1978 has some nice historical background on the Golden Age games.