Sunday, October 04, 2009

I will of course tell you later this week about the Walt Disney Family Museum inauguration. This will have to wait until Thursday or Friday, though, as I am catching up with a tremendous amount of work that accumulated while I was away and am also about to enter a series of all-day meetings that will keep me extremely busy until Wednesday evening (no updates of the blog until Thursday therefore). I will however scan tomorrow morning (Monday) the cover of the first issue of the Walt Disney Family Museum Members Newsletter. While Jeff Kurtti, JB Kaufman, and John Canemaker penned excellent short articles for the newsletter, the real highlight of this issue is Diane's rememberance of Christmases spent with her father. A one page article but a pure delight for Disney entusiasts and Disney historians.

No comments: