Friday, November 15, 2013

If, like me, you love what Jim Korkis' writes, then you are really in for a treat. Not only did Jim recently publish The Vault of Walt - Volume 2 (which is a page-turner), today also marks the release of The Book of Mouse, just a few days before Mickey's birthday. I have not yet read this book, but it looks like a volume I can recommend sight-unseen (and I love the cover).

That's not all of it: To celebrate Mickey's birthday next week, Jim will be taking over the Disney History blog from November 18 to November 22, with a great series of exciting posts.

[UPDATE: I have received a pdf review copy and have started reading it. This is truly a "must-have". The best starting point ever if you are planning to spend time studying the career of our favorite mouse in details.]

No comments: