Monday, June 08, 2015

Project updates

Here are a few updates on the book projects I am currently working on:

- Walt's People - Volume 16: Cover art by John Musker received. The manuscript will be delivered to Theme Park Press by the end of next week and it should be released early July.

- They Drew As They Pleased - Volume 1: I should see a physical copy of the book by the end of the month. Can't wait. The release date is still September 8 and I am hoping to be in Los Angeles for some autograph sessions in November, around CTN.

- Autobiography of Eric Larson: I should have all the elements I need to finish the editing by the end of the month and I am hoping that the book will be released at some point in August.

- Walt's People - Volume 17: Progressing fast. I am hoping to have a manuscript to circulate to the contributors by September, for a release around February next year. We will see...

- They Drew As They Pleased - Volume 2: Most of the chapters are now written, save one and I will be working on the initial art selection next weekend.

No comments: